[no subject]

From: Lorraine Doyle <ladoyle -at- POP -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 07:29:32 -0500

I am considering using WebHelp for my current help system for a
financial systems product, written in Java, for Win95 and WinNT. One
of the requirements is true browser independence with equal and
predictable results. How can I ascertain that this is true of WebHelp
systems?
The Blue Sky website version of the product contains several glaring,
but only cosmetic errors that make me think it might not be a fully
developed product.
Best Regards,
Lorraine Doyle
Thomson ESG