QUESTION: Printing in FrontPage 98

Subject: QUESTION: Printing in FrontPage 98
From: "Megan E. McMacken" <megan -dot- mcmacken -at- FANUCROBOTICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 08:44:01 -0500

I have around 325 HTML files that I need to print hardcopies of for part of
a content review. I created the files in FrontPage 98 and would like to
print the files from within the FrontPage editor (there are a few reasons
why it won't work for me to print the files from within a web browser). The
catch is that I would like to print the filenames as part of either the
header or the footer. The FrontPage default header prints the file title
(whatever you put in the <title></title> tags) using &T, and the footer
prints page numbers using Page &P. A coworker said she found a way to print
the filenames, but I didn't get a chance to ask her how she did it before
she went on maternity leave.

Has anyone successfully printed filenames with FrontPage 98? I tried using
&F (or whatever works in Excel), but that merely printed "&F" as my header
on each page.

Thanks for any advice!

Megan McMacken

Megan E. McMacken
Product Development & Documentation
FANUC Robotics North America, Inc.
megan -dot- mcmacken -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com