Re: Binding arb clause in new contract--unfair?!

Subject: Re: Binding arb clause in new contract--unfair?!
From: David Girardot <dmgirard -at- CORNETLTD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:17:47 -0500

Randy,

I heard about this tendency towards getting employees to sign away these
rights. The gist of what I heard is to vote with your feet. Based on your
description of the agency in question, I'd find a better one pronto.

-- David

P.S. Have you mentioned that you have a problem with that particular clause?
If they tell you it's "policy" then you can reply that unfortunately it's
your "policy" never to sign away your rights. ;-)