SLC JOB: On-line Technical Writer

Subject: SLC JOB: On-line Technical Writer
From: Lynn Payne <lynnpayne -at- USA -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 13:53:36 -0700

Greetings all, we have an opening in Salt Lake City for an on-line
technical writer. We've been looking high and low for the right fit, so if
you are in SLC and have what we're looking for -- CALL ME FOR HEAVEN'S
SAKES! The ideal person would have maybe 5 or 10 years experience as well
as top notch skills in FrameMaker and RoboHelp and on-line documentation.
Familiarity with a C++, Unix and NT environment is a plus. Excellent
salary, commensurate with experience (i.e. negotiable). Send resumes to
lynnpayne -at- usa -dot- net or call (801) 431-0464. Thanks!

Lynn Payne
PSi
(801) 431-0464
lynnpayne -at- usa -dot- net