HTML Help resource

Subject: HTML Help resource
From: Linda Laurie <LinLaurie -at- CLASSIC -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 05:51:43 UT

This week on the WinPro web site HTMLHelp resources, articles, and other
information of interest is featured. If you are an HTMLHelp author, this news
is for you.

At WinPro Online Press we have words we haven't even written yet.

Lin
Linlaurie -at- msn -dot- com
www.winpro-press.com

Are you getting your weekly dose of HTML and WinHelp news? Keep up with the
latest news about Help and other technology information by reading weekly
updates on our home page. Our site, www.winpro-press.com has the latest news
and information for writers and help authors.
WinPro Online Press in Seattle is offering classes for Using RoboHelp 5.0,
Dynamic HTML and Active Pages, HTML Help with RoboHTML, Introductory and
Advanced Word 97, Powerful Presentations with PowerPoint, and WinHelp Tips and
Tricks. Call us for registration information at 206.784.5821.