Re: No subject given

Subject: Re: No subject given
From: Chris Welch-Hutchings <chutchings -at- NORDSON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:06:59 EST

>My writer's (sic) must have a good knowledge of electronic circuitry.

Ye Gods, if someone actually thinks "writer's" indicates the plural, they
need to take a few basic English grammar courses.

It's one thing for an engineer or programmer to make this kind of
grammatical error in their docs, but for a tech pubs person to do it is
pretty much inexcusable (IMHO).

I truly hope this person's department has a good editor who can correct
such mistakes before their docs go out the door.

Chris Welch-Hutchings
"jack of all tech pubs tools, and master of a few"
Original Text