Training Sources - Transition from Paper to Online

Subject: Training Sources - Transition from Paper to Online
From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 1998 08:58:49 -0500

Hello, all techwhirlers -

My writing group has been given marching orders to convert from paper to
HTML format. I have experience with WINHELP and HTML, but the majority
of the group does not. If you've lived through a similar sea change in
your work life, know about the mindsets and issues involved, and can
recommend effective training seminars, courses, books, articles, etc.,
please send me your recommendations and advice off-list. I'll summarize
this information for the list.

N.B.: I've already contacted William Horton <http://www.horton.com>
and Spectrum Virtual University. <http://www.vu.org> about
Spring semester classes ( begin 4/13)

Grateful as ever ~
Lucille Lattanzi

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lucille Lattanzi
n:              Lattanzi;Lucille
org:            Periphonics Corporation
email;internet: lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com
title:          Senior Technial Writer
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1