Re: What Might a Writing Test Be?

Subject: Re: What Might a Writing Test Be?
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 1998 11:25:46 -0500

Hey...I'd be happy to spend 5-6 hours in a room writing the material.
And the last five minutes of that period of time will used to write my
bill for $300 (6 hours @ $50/hr).

I stopped writing anything for free quite a long time ago.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global