Re: What's a good book for Word?

Subject: Re: What's a good book for Word?
From: Harold Fichter <Hal -dot- Fichter -at- MCI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 1998 08:45:00 -0700

Gail,

I have Mastering Word 6 For Windows
by Ron Mansfield, SYBEX
I'm sure there is a newer edition
to cover new Word version.

Anyway, this answers every question I have
ever had about Word, 1215 pages it
is very complete.

Hal

Subject: What's a good book for Word?

I do my documentation in FrameMaker, but the company standard is Word,
so there are some things I have to do in Word. I run into all sorts of
problems - pagination, tables - and I don't have a good manual. Can
anyone suggest a good third-party manual?

Thanks,
Gail