HACKOS' BOOK

Subject: HACKOS' BOOK
From: Debbie Stewart <Debbie_Stewart -at- SIECOR -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 1998 15:06:27 -0500

Amazon.com says it will be another 7-10 days before the book arrives in my
hot little hands, for a total cost of $36 (I placed my order on February
18th.) Wiley will ship the book for $71 ($44 for the book and $27 for
OVERNIGHT shipping) and the book will be here Friday, April 3. Well, I am
getting impatient (finally) and so I took Donna's advise and will have the
book TOMORROW for a total cost of $37. Great advise, Donna, in the nick of
time. Thank you, you saved me $34!
My first weekend alone in one year and I am going to read Hackos' book
because I will FINALLY have her book!
DMS

<snip
Just rec'd my copy of "Managing your Documentation Products" from
JOhn Wiley & Sons (the publisher)...
Mary
Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.>

<snip
I recently ordered, and received, the latest Hackos book before it hit the
"shelves". I called Hackos' company, COMTECH SERVICES, INC., directly to
place the order and I received the book in a matter of days. Also, I paid
LESS than I would have through
Amazon.com or my local bookstore. COMTECH paid the postage (first class at
that!) and the book was delivered to my front door! Can't beat that!
Anyway , the phone number is (303) 232-7586. COMTECH has a website at
www.comtech-serv.com/
I hope this helps and Good luck.
Donna>
Debbie Stewart
Lone Tech Writer
Siecor Operations, LLC
Hickory NC
704-327-5143
debbie -dot- stewart -at- siecor -dot- com

Opinions expressed are mine alone; who else would express them?