DocToHelp Print File output question

Subject: DocToHelp Print File output question
From: Lorraine Kiewiet <lorraine -at- EZ-DATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 1998 10:55:59 -0700

Hi,
I'd like to put out a 120 page multi-document project to Print File
(PostScript) for our vendor to use as electronic input. The way I like to
do it is to name each file sequentially, so that the vendor just uses the
files "in order" and gets the right result. For example, if I name them A,
B,C, D, and E, A will contain the cover sheet and the Table of Contents, B
will contain pages 1-48, C pages 49-98, etc. to E, which will contain the
Glossary and Index.

Trouble is, when I try to use "Save As" to save the Cover and TOC part of
the DocToHelp project document and then try to use "Save As" to save the
Glossary and Index separately, I get messages having to do with the INI. I
tried removing the Template, but then I lost the page numbers.

How do you DocToHelp users prepare your electronic files for vendors?

Thanks!
--Lorraine
p.s. Please reply to me personally so I can see the answer sooner than
waiting for the digest.