STC 'roomie' request

Subject: STC 'roomie' request
From: Marsha Durham <m -dot- durham -at- UWS -dot- EDU -dot- AU>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 20:53:02 +1100

I'm back on this list after a long absence, as I'm again teaching Technical Writing and enjoy giving my students an inkling of what interests professionals in the field.

At the moment, however, I have a more prosaic aim, i.e. to find someone to share the high hotel room costs for the STC conference. I'd like to find another female conference-goer with whom to share, preferably at the Hilton & Towers. If you're interested please contact me immediately as the deadline for bookings is April 11.

Marsha Durham