LOTS of new stuff on TECHWR-L site

Subject: LOTS of new stuff on TECHWR-L site
From: Deborah Ray <debray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 1998 20:56:33 -0600

Hi, TECHWR-Lers,

Thought you'd be interested in the latest TECHWR-L
Web site updates:

WHAT'S NEW

* The Resources page got promoted! Now you can access
archives, books, and Internet resources from every
page.

(Thanks to Eric for convincing me that using a
search-and-replace program would be easier than
hand-coding HTML, JavaScript, and Perl script changes
in 35+ documents. Yes, dear, I am a putz....)

* The Education page offers a new feature! Meet
Christopherson. Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/education.htm.

* All pages got a tune up and should download a
bit faster.

* New discussion threads appeared on the Chat page. Find
new topics on the STC Anaheim conference, single
sourcing, and _Managing Your Documentation Project_.
Visit http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/chat.htm.

* Scads of you registered your information in the
Contractors database. Wow, keep them coming! Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/contractors.htm.

* Several new book titles were added to the Books page.
Thanks to Lorraine Ross Hall, Richard Danca, and
Fred Ridder for suggesting these. Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/books.htm.

* Several new resources were added to the Resources page.
Thanks to Jay Mead, Jo Oehrlein, and Matthew Chinn
for suggesting these. Visit
http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/resources.htm.

WHAT'S COMING UP
* More books added to the Books page. Email me and let
me know what TW books you recommend.

* More resources added to the Resources page. Email me
with suggestions.

That's all for now. As always, I welcome your feedback
and suggestions.

Deborah

* Deborah S. Ray, debray -at- raycomm -dot- com, http://www.raycomm.com/
* co-author _Mastering HTML 4.0_, _HTML 4 for Dummies Quick
Reference_, _The AltaVista Search Revolution_, and others.
* RayComm, Inc., currently accepting contract inquiries.