Re: Reading levels

Subject: Re: Reading levels
From: "Seigh, Rene' (Lydia R)" <lrseigh -at- INGR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:32:10 -0500

I take the digest version of the list, sorry if I'm late on this topic

IMHO, I can read above college-level, but when I am searching for
information about software applications or trying to program my VCR, I want
it to be as simple and easy as possible. When I'm reading a newspaper, I
appreciate being able to scan articles quickly to find the facts. I'm not
insulted that the writing is 6th grade or 8th grade level. So are there
doctors, engineers, or other highly educated people out there who feel
differently?

> Rene' Seigh
> Principal Writer
Opinions my own, not related to Intergraph Public Safety.