FORM QUESTION

Subject: FORM QUESTION
From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 10:31:20 -0400

Happy Monday, Listmembers:

At the end of my rope on this one - I apologize if this seems off-topic, Eric. Microsoft is  not helpful  in supporting funcitonality they're looking to replace.

Has anyone had sucess with getting a FORMTEXT field to calculate in a protected document? So far, the formula only works when the document is not protected. (Not very useful).

TIA for any and all suggestions on this.
Lucille Lattanzi

begin:          vcard
fn:             Lucille Lattanzi
n:              Lattanzi;Lucille
org:            Periphonics Corporation
email;internet: lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- peri -dot- com
title:          Senior Technial Writer
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1