Disaster recovery plan

Subject: Disaster recovery plan
From: Mary Kunzweiler <Mary -dot- Kunzweiler -at- DELUXE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:39:45 -0400

Hi,
I need to document a corporate-wide disaster recovery plan.
Does anybody know the types of info covered in such a plan? I know I need to
cover topics like "Tornado wipes out manufacturing plants, here's our plan",
"Bubonic plague keeps 3/4 work force at home, here's our plan" and "UPS goes on
strike, here's our plan." Do I lump disasters under major categories, such as
"Natural disaster recovery" "Personnel disaster recovery" "Vendor disaster
recovery" etc.? What categories am I missing?
Does anybody have templates or example plans they'd be willing to share (in
MSWord)?
Do URLs to web sites that discuss disaster recovery plans exist? If so, what
are these URLs?
Thanks,
Mary