Re: What is the Definitive Technical Writing Book?

Subject: Re: What is the Definitive Technical Writing Book?
From: Steve Arrants <SArrants -at- DATAFUSION -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:28:26 -0700

Oh Dick.....what a thread! Can you be a bit more specific? I mean, do
you want to know how to write, how to design documentation, how to
manage a project....there's a heckuvawholelot involved in technical
writing.

I don't think there's one book that covers everything.

Stephen Arrants, Jr.
DATAFUSION, Inc.
139 Townsend Street Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107-1922