Still Tops?

Subject: Still Tops?
From: "Feeman, KevinX" <kevinx -dot- feeman -at- INTEL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 12:40:00 -0700

I have a topic to discuss. 10 years ago when I decided to go into
technical communication as a career (I loved writing and knew that
supporting myself on creative writing would be tough). At the time, I
did a lot of research and remember reading about technical
writing/communication was a hot job area with a great potential for
growth through the next several decades. I still find this to be the
case. However, I was interested on what other people thought. Do you
all think that TW is in the top 100 great careers, do you all think TW
is still rapidly growing, etc. I just thought this would be an
intersting topic to get into.

Kevin