Still Tops--please include location & ....

Subject: Still Tops--please include location & ....
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 16:27:12 -0400

...your field (software docs, ISO docs, procedure docs)...

I'm discouraged. Could be Buffalo and the area I've chosen to
specialize in: "how to" stuff for manufacturing & utilities & engineering
firms...I also do "how to" seminars and "how to" consulting--how to get
the biggest bang for your documentation $.
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)
durl -at- buffnet -dot- net