my resume

Subject: my resume
From: Melissa Alton <maalton -at- UNITY -dot- NCSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:31:22 -0400

I want to thank everyone for their advice on my resume and urge you to
keep it coming. If you look at my resume (www.unc.edu/~maalton) again you
will see I have
implemented some changes and saved other suggestions for when I am ready
to do a resume site instead of just a resume page.

I plan on adding an entire page dedicated to the tools (I currently have
a paper document titled computer skills) I know, and maybe one day loading
some of my paper products. I also like the idea of listing achievements,
skills, membership, awards etc

these will probably all be pages of my resume/profile site. Perhaps I'll
get some work done on it this summer. Its not an urgent need as I am
currently gainfully employed. I wouldnt mind some extra freelance work
though, and that will most likely be the main purpose of my site when it
is finsihed.

thanks again,
melissa