Feedback - Doc database & Access97 List info

From: Lucille Lattanzi <lucille -dot- lattanzi -at- PERI -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:45:29 -0400

Happy Monday, List members:
Many thanks to Mary Class for her information.
Here's the Access list info.
HTH anyone else facing a doc database task.
Lucille

>Mary wrote ....

"Here's a listserv you may want. Just send a message to
LISTSERV -at- PEACH -dot- EASE -dot- LSOFT -dot- COM saying

SUBSCRIBE ACCESS-L your name

Good luck, and enjoy. I've bought Using Access97 (Platinum Edition)
from QUE publications and I find it very helpful. I've set up a small
series of databases in Access 97 using just that for my research."