Re: Salaries in Chicago & where ever

Subject: Re: Salaries in Chicago & where ever
From: Nora Merhar <nmerhar -at- CHARLESINDUSTRIES -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 09:00:26 -0500

Although I live in the Chicago area, I didn't enter in to this
discussion because I really have no idea what people in this range are
paid. However, the STC salary survey appears to me to be on the high
side (for all levels) by several thousand dollars at least.

Also (interesting phenomenon) I've noticed that TW positions in the
city proper appear to pay less than those in the suburbs. Cost of
living in the city, however, is higher than in the suburbs.

FWIW,

Nora
nmerhar -at- charlesindustries -dot- com