Re: Americans working in Canada (fwd)

Subject: Re: Americans working in Canada (fwd)
From: Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- CHEBUCTO -dot- NS -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:47:29 -0300

Dear fellow writers,

On Monday 13 April, the techwr-l digest contained the following
contribution to the Americans-in-Canada thread. I have tried to reach
Lisa, the author, but have had no response. My question is:

Does anyone know just which companies in Nova Scotia might be looking for
technical writers? I would like to contact those companies.

Many thanks,

Suzanne Townsend <ac158 -at- chebucto -dot- ns -dot- ca>
Roncaism of the Week:
"It's a jungle out there -- everyone
is throat to throat."
Copyright (c) 1998, P. Ronca