Getting Into Computer Game Book Writing

Subject: Getting Into Computer Game Book Writing
From: Eric Thomas <eathomas -at- DBITS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:46:11 -0500

This probably isn't the correct forum to ask in, but where would one go to
get information about writing computer game books? I'm a technical writer
at a software company now (the technical writer actually), and eventually
want to try my hand at writing a computer game strategy guide or something
along those lines. Anyway, does anyone have any advice (other than not to
quit my day job)?
Thanks in advance.
-Eric