JOB: Requirements Analyst/Writer (Indianapolis, IN)

Subject: JOB: Requirements Analyst/Writer (Indianapolis, IN)
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 13:49:09 -0500

Made2Manage Systems, a supplier of enterprise resource planning software
systems for small- and medium-sized manufacturing companies, is hiring.

We're looking for a Requirements Analyst/Writer to gather and write
functional requirements for our next generation of products. The
Requirements Analyst/Writer gathers requirements by participating in
design meetings and by interviewing developers, product managers, and
domain experts. S/he then organizes this information into functional
requirements documents that effectively communicate intended
functionality to a wide audience that includes developers, quality
assurance personnel, support personnel, technical writers, educators,
and consultants.

We're looking for a self-starter who has at least five years' experience
writing technical documents, including software requirements or design
specifications. The successful candidate will understand software design
theory and the software development process; will write clear, concise,
and traceable requirements documents; and will help develop standards
for effective requirements documents. The candidate will have skills in
outlining and organization, research and analysis, interviewing and
negotiation, and editing and proofreading.

Experience in the manufacturing industry and with accounting is helpful,
as is experience with requirements management software such as Requisite
Pro.

Send your resume and three non-returnable work samples to the address
below. The work samples are very important; please do not omit them.
Jim Grey
Manager, Documentation
Made2Manage Systems, Inc.
9002 Purdue Road
Indianapolis, IN 46268

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com