NG feed has gone dry

Subject: NG feed has gone dry
From: Richard Guziewicz <rkg -at- WORLDNET -dot- FR>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 17:03:04 +0200

Sometime last month the techwr NG fee went dry. Ever since then, I have
only picked up a few sparse posts (one or two a day). Do I need to
register again in order to access the NG?

Cordially,

Richard Guziewicz
Technical Writer and Editorial Consultant
Quality Consultant for the Service Sector
Member of ITG Consulting, Paris
Villa Cabaneres - Montplaisir
F-82370 Corbarieu, France
Tel. & Fax/modem: +33 (05) 63 67 82 40