Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?

Subject: Re: Do technical writers deserve sunlight?
From: "Kulis, Carene" <Carene -dot- Kulis -at- USA -dot- XEROX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 06:04:02 PDT

I AGREE!!!! I just changed jobs and now have an office (if you can believe)
with no windows. This has a tremendous effect on me. I can definitely say
it decreases productivity because I find myself going outside 2 to 3 times
more a day now than when I had a window near me. Sunlight just makes
everything better.

Carene Kulis
<mailto:Carene -dot- kulis -at- mc -dot- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com> Carene -dot- kulis -at- mc -dot- usa -dot- xerox -dot- com
(716)-423-4973