Re: How to get the content out of a PageMaker file

Subject: Re: How to get the content out of a PageMaker file
From: "Bergen, Jane" <janeb -at- ANSWERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 09:20:47 -0500

Sorry, friend. The only way to open it is with PageMaker 5 or later. Do
you know someone with a later version? Maybe they could open it, then
save it as something you can use. I have PM 6.0 and would be happy to
experiment with it if the file is not too large to send via modem.

Jane
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer,
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355