Question: Writing test scripts

Subject: Question: Writing test scripts
From: Gayle Hoffman <Gayle_Hoffman -at- SGSGROUP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:58:45 +0200

Hello everyone,

I am asking this question for a colleague. Does anyone have good resources
/ background information for writing test scripts for application testing?
Is there a list server for test script writers? My colleague needs to
write test scripts for an international user group.

All advice or information is welcome.

Gayle Hoffman
SGS

email: