Re: Font with even character spacing

Subject: Re: Font with even character spacing
From: William E Newkirk <wenewkir -at- MBNOTES -dot- CCA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 09:29:11 -0400

There are several--Monotype.com is one available from the microsoft web
page.

http://www.microsoft.com/truetype/fontpack/win.htm

Letter Gothic is another (came with all the IBM Selectrics we had here,
available from Adobe and others.) There are several "typewriter" fonts,
including Lucida Sans Typewriter that came with the Microsoft True Type
Font Pack a while back.

>Besides Courier, is there any other font that has even character spacing?
>would search the archives but I don't have access to the Web.
>
>Laurel Nelson
>Seagate Technologies

Bill Newkirk
Business and Regional Systems Publications Department
Rockwell Collins, Inc., Melbourne Florida
wenewkir -at- collins -dot- rockwell -dot- com