Re: Contacts Wanted

Subject: Re: Contacts Wanted
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:03:51 -0700

> What I would like is for people in those areas, or other nice areas in
> those states that would be nice to move to, to help me out with job
> leads, what employment is like, housing, cost of living, advice, job web
> sites, etc. Anything that can help this relocation occur in the most
> painless way possible. I got several responses from an earlier posting,

Well, I'm sure that others will mention this one, but I'll tell you
anyway: http://www.homefair.com. It's great for calculating relocation
costs, salary comparisons, and so on.

Good luck! If you end up in the Research Triangle Park area, I may be
working with you in the next few years. I'm in the S.F. Bay Area right
now (have been all my life) but hope to move to N.C. soon.

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com