Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op: an Update

Subject: Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op: an Update
From: Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 19:33:35 -0400

In case anyone is interested:

The Vancouver Technical Communicators' Co-op mailing list is now
underway.

The VTCC is meantto do on a local level what the Tech-Writer's list does
so well internationally. Anyone who is interested in working conditions
around Vancouver, Canada is welcome to join the discussion.

Currently, we have a small but growing list of subscribers, ranging from
newcomers to writers with over ten years' experience.

In addition, two consulting companies who have agreed to post job
openings to the list.

Both these numbers, I hope, will continue to grow.

If you're interested in taking part, please contact me at one of the
e-mail addresses below.

--
Bruce Byfield, Outlaw Communications
(604) 421-7189 or 687-2133

"Nor did I know I was being auditioned
For the male lead in your drama,
Miming through the first easy movements
As if with eyes closed, feeling for the role."
-Ted Hughes, "Visit"