Re: Converting Frame 5.5 doc to Word

Subject: Re: Converting Frame 5.5 doc to Word
From: Dan Azlin <dazlin -at- SHORE -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 11:48:00 -0400

At 04:23 PM 4/21/98 -0700, Heather Ramamurthy wrote:
>I echo this request! I also need to convert a Word 7 table to Frame 5.5.
<snip>

You should be able to save the files in RTF format. Then open the RTF files
in Word.
Going from Word to Frame works the same way, even for tables.

Dan Azlin ** WORD ENGINEERS, Technical Writing & Publishing **
dazlin -at- shore -dot- net 7 Myrtle Street
ph/fax 978-921-8908 Beverly, MA 01915-3315