Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: Dana Franklin <Dana_Franklin -at- MAROON -dot- CUDENVER -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 08:46:55 -0600

IMHO, I'd chalk it up as a misunderstanding, since it seems like you
haven't actually been TREATED like a secretary. I feel like I can offer
you this advice because I've been there/done that...my first job out of
school (BA in tech writing/editing) I was allegedly working as a tech
writer, but I was TREATED like a secretary. If someone mentions something
about this Secretary's Day thing, just say something like, "Oh, that was
just a little misundertanding, because eveyone knows I was hired as a
technical writer," and then drop it.