Re: secretary's day

Subject: Re: secretary's day
From: "Huber, Mike" <mrhuber -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:24:09 -0500

Sounds like a teaching moment. BUT it's an unintended insult, where the
offender was trying to be nice. So correct the person very gently.

Unless it's from an HR bot, in which case you should recommend that next
year's card contain a check.

---
Office:mike -dot- huber -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com