Multiple help Files in AnswerWorks

Subject: Multiple help Files in AnswerWorks
From: Lori Beard <lorib -at- MCCABE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 15:07:56 -0400

I am using AnswerWorks on four help files that are separately referenced
in the product. One of them is definitely the main help, but the other
three are not totally dependant on the main.

When the product references one of the three sub-helps, it does not go
through the main help file so when the called help appears I lose the
AnswerWorks tab. The AnswerWorks button still appears, but does not
work. Is there a way to keep the AnswerWorks tab up and running in four
semi-dependant help files? I need to keep all four .CNT files intact.