Re: Capitalisation of uucp/UUCP/UUcp?

Subject: Re: Capitalisation of uucp/UUCP/UUcp?
From: Michael Lewis <lewism -at- BRANDLE -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 19:05:42 +1000

As it happens, Unix people ARE renowned for their grasp of the shift
key: Unix is case-sensitive. The command must be entered as uucp --
anything alse will either cause an error or execute something different
(in the unlikely event that their machine has something called Uucp
installed...)

--
Michael Lewis
Brandle Pty Limited, Sydney, Australia