Re: Top 3 books on WORD?

Subject: Re: Top 3 books on WORD?
From: "Zigo, Joy" <Joy -dot- Zigo -at- HARPERCOLLINS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:38:30 -0400

Chris--
There's a great book that doesn't try to be an encyclopedia on Word, but
it gives the best intro to the topics you're interested in learning, and
it offers some advanced wisdom also. It also benefits from the author's
wonderful sense of humor. Woody Leonhard's Underground Guide to Word for
Windows. Read about it at : http://www.wopr.com/books/woodybk.htm.
Take a moment to click on the animated Woody postcards, too.
http://www.wopr.com/postcards/cardrack.html. I love the one that
features zapping a (program?) bug. ROTFL.
Regards--
Joy
joy -dot- zigo -at- harpercollins -dot- com

Speaking strictly for myself, not for HarperCollins.