Re: Private offices?

Subject: Re: Private offices?
From: George Mena <George -dot- Mena -at- ESSTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 09:53:21 -0700

Dear Geoff Hart,

More than happy to post your message for you, Hands Across The Border,
This End Up and all the rest.

I need to say one thing, though: you've now met a writer who's had to
write well amidst a noisy mob, as I started out as a freelance
sportswriter while earning my journalism degree back in the 1970's. Try
keeping good notes in the rain while covering a high school football and
running down a muddy sideline or two sometime! =) Gospel according to
me. =)

That said, away we go...