Groundhogs Day

Subject: Groundhogs Day
From: Guy McDonald <guy -at- NWLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 13:55:16 -0700

WOW!!! So many messages on the topic of a Secretary card. I wonder if the
original poster works with Kevin Montgomery. This would be a great
practical joke in most offices... well may be not in *some* offices, now
that I've read a few of the posts <hehe>.

Any thread that will bring Marilynne out of her hidey-hole is worth a skim.
,-)

Back to the grind.

Guy McDonald
guy -at- nwlink -dot- com