Re: Launching Acroread from WinHelp

Subject: Re: Launching Acroread from WinHelp
From: Walt Tucker <walt_tucker -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:21:36 -0700

Solution found. No more email messages are necessary.

Thanks to Bill Burns and David Castro for pointing out the ExecFile()
macro. Using ForeHelp, I used the ExecFile() macro to create a
hotspot in my WinHelp that launches Acroread on the User's
Guide PDF. I compiled the WinHelp, tested the jump, and it works!
Pretty cool. :-)

Thanks guys.

-- Walt Tucker
Mentor Graphics, Corp.

"The tools I need for my trade are paper, tobacco, food, and
a little whiskey."
-- William Faulkner