Winhelp 4 on Windows NT 3.5.1

Subject: Winhelp 4 on Windows NT 3.5.1
From: Jennifer Dupuis <jadupuis -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 06:27:12 PDT

My company sells complete hardware/software setups and always uses
Windows 95, so my help system is in Winhelp 4. Now I've learned from one
of our vendors that they are setting up a system in Windows NT 3.5.1,
and they get an error when they try to call up help.

My Robohelp manual tells me that Winhelp 4 works with Windows 95/NT, but
does not offer NT version numbers. Am I to assume that Winhelp 4 works
with any version of NT, and that the problem this customer is
experiencing is not related to the Winhelp version?

Thanks for any help.

Jennifer Dupuis
jadupuis -at- hotmail -dot- com