Job - Colorado -- Manager of Technical Publications

Subject: Job - Colorado -- Manager of Technical Publications
From: Steve Parker <stevep -at- PEAKWEB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 1998 15:20:43 -0600

Boulder, Colorado - Commercial Software Development Firm Seeks:
Manager of Technical Publications

I am searching for a Manager of Technical Publications for a scientific
software development firm near Denver, Colorado. "The Perfect" candidate
has:
1) worked for a software development firm (prefer prepackaged sw
experience)
2) written software user manuals and other materials
3) knowledge of C/C++ development, maybe developed in the past
4) interest in science, maybe math, biology or physics minor
5) leader of tech writers and other humans
6) must use and understand Framemaker
7) college degree preferred

Compensation open. Excellent Benefits.

If this is you or close, please contact me immediately at (303)422-6400.

Thanks
Steve Parker

Steve Parker, Vice President
Peak Career Management, Inc. - http://www.peakcareer.com/peakcareer/
Recruiters for the Software Industry
17044 W. 67th Cr. Arvada CO 80007
Phone:(303)422-6400, FAX:(303)422-6500, Email: stevep -at- peakweb -dot- com