Re: Propriety: New Twist on Professionalism & Secretaries Day

Subject: Re: Propriety: New Twist on Professionalism & Secretaries Day
From: Penn Brumm <penn -at- HEALTHEON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:26:08 -0700

I disagree with this example. There is a wide difference between children and
adults...or should be. In many cases, the same rules simply do not apply; such
as: equality under the law, equality in credit, equal access to medical care,
equal access to retirement benefits, etc. These are not the same as warning
children against strangers.

Penn

- - - - -