THANKS re: What Defines "Entry-Level"?

Subject: THANKS re: What Defines "Entry-Level"?
From: "Jeffrey W. Roberts" <pptcscriv -at- CYBER-QUEST -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 00:17:04 -0700

Early last week I posted a message asking for input on what defines
"entry-level" in the tech writing field and my status as related to that
definition. I received several dozen outstanding responses, privately
and on-list, filled with thoughtful, highly useful comments and
suggestions. I'll be contacting everyone directly and will post a
summary next week, but I just wanted to post a very public THANK YOU to
the list for all the great responses. The tech writing community is
obviously as generous as it is erudite.

--Jeff Roberts
pptcscriv -at- cyber-quest -dot- com