Def. WinCE modules and components

Subject: Def. WinCE modules and components
From: Rowena Hart <rhart -at- INTRINSYC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 16:30:53 -0700

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone out there is also working with the Windows CE operating
system and can answer my question:

I'm trying to put together a definition of "module" and "component", as they
apply to building projects with the Windows CE Embedded Toolkit (ETK).

I've discussed this with our programmers, and they say that even Microsoft
hasn't defined what a module or component is yet, and it's *their* OS !!! I
guess what I need is a layperson's working definition of these terms that I
can use until Microsoft publishes a definition.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Rowena

Rowena Hart
Technical Writer