Re: labelling drawings

Subject: Re: labelling drawings
From: Max Wyss <prodok -at- PRODOK -dot- CH>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 14:22:27 +0200

Damien,

according to my illustrator partners, having the callouts at the same angle
(30° for isometric drawings) looks very noble and elegant. However, if this
is not possible, you can have any angle. In any case, turn to a horizontal
or vertical line about 10 mm before the number.

Max Wyss
PRODOK Engineering AG
Technical documentation and translations, Electronic Publishing
CH-8906 Bonstetten, Switzerland

Fax: +41 1 700 20 37
e-mail: mailto:prodok -at- prodok -dot- ch or 100012 -dot- 44 -at- compuserve -dot- com

Bridging the Knowledge Gap