Ambia Compose: To buy or not ....

Subject: Ambia Compose: To buy or not ....
From: David Egyes <davidegyes -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 07:48:44 PDT

Can anyone provide a recommendation re: whether or not I should purchase
Ambia Compose? We're looking to convert DOCs to PDFs while retaining the
TOC and bookmark info during the conversion process.

I understand that the product is supposed to do that. I'd just like to
get some pro/con responses before putting money down.

Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Dave Egyes