Re: Need wording help, please

Subject: Re: Need wording help, please
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 17:34:53 -0400

I vote for Mary Baker's general concept with some minor tweeking....

"If your query returns more data than will fit on the screen, use the
search
function at the bottom of the screen to locate the data you need."

.........I would rewrite this as:

If your query returns more data than fits (or can fit) the full screen,
use 'Search' to (further) locate the needed data.

...I am assuming 'Search' is visible to the viewer, and does not need to
have the location described. ()s are additional options, though not my
first choice.

Hope it helps.

live from the bare's den.......

Smokey