Re: Technical Training TOP TEN Resources

Subject: Re: Technical Training TOP TEN Resources
From: "Lee, Lynn" <Lynn -dot- Lee -at- LIBERTYMUTUAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 20:44:04 -0400

Phyllis,

Please explain what you mean by "resources," what you are attempting to
see under the microscope, and what you intend to do with what you find
out? Do you want to find companies who develop custom technical
training, vendors who provide authoring tools, books and magazines on
training tools/trends/techniques, discussion forums on training-related
topics?

Here are a few web resources to get you started:

Training Supersite
http://www.trainingsupersite.com/

The Training Registry
http://www.tregistry.com/

TCM's Training and Development Resource Center
http://www.tcm.com/trdev/

Training and Development FAQ

http://www.peoplesoft.com/peoplepages/c/marcia_conner/learning_exchange/

Discussion lists:

Training and Development list (TRDEV-L)
Subscription info and other stuff:
http://train.ed.psu.edu/trdev-l/

There is also a list for technical trainers, which I can't locate at the
moment. I have the address and subscription info at home. The
Training and Development FAQ has info on a long list of lists.

BTW, I'm leaving my current project at the end of this week to start a
new job. I'll continue my participation on this list from another
address. In the meantime, I can be reached at lynnlee -at- lilac -dot- com -dot-

Cheers,

~lynn